Briggs & Riley Extra Large Trunk Spinner
|EU||82.5 cm||42 cm||39.5 cm||4.7 kg|
- 80/20 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates a large variety of bulky clothing or odd-shaped items; lid pocket can either be used as a suiter or as additional packing space.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-coloured to make finding contents easy.
- Mesh lid pocket for storing smaller articles of clothing and other accessories.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimising shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 5-10 day trip.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® poly carbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimises unwanted marks.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming; ergonomic Outsider® handle grip.
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments; TSA agents can safely access your bag, meaning no more cut cable locks.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customise with your initials; easily removable and replaceable. Integrated feet to protect case from surfaces when laid on its side.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Soft-touch, retractable top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability.
- Strategically moulded grab locations on case to make handling a breeze.
- Integrated ID tag sleeve in between handle bars with orange accent for a sleek way to conceal personal information.